Become a Contributor
Why Partner with the Inland Ocean Coalition?
Your partnership contribution directly funds Inland Ocean Coalition programs that drive sustainable consumer culture. By participating with us in co-marketing initiatives and campaigns, your company benefits by aligning its brand with a socially responsible nonprofit organization. Every day, more and more buyers choose brands that embody socially and environmentally responsible business practices and that promote healthy living. The Inland Ocean Coalition reaches these customers in a variety of environments – events, school, dining, conferences, outdoor recreation, and more.
The Inland Ocean Coalition embraces partnerships with companies that are trying to make the world a better place.
How Partnering with Inland Ocean Coalition Benefits Your Corporation
As a nonprofit we rely on support from diverse funding sources, including businesses like yours. We understand that the dollars you spend should bring maximum benefits to your organization. Thus, we expend every effort with our corporate partners to ensure that our relationship works to the greatest possible mutual benefit.
Corporate Social Responsibility Increases Brand Visibility and Marketing Opportunities
- Partnerships with the Inland Ocean Coalition enable mutual benefits of marketing opportunities in the form of enhancing overall brand image, co-branding, endorsements, sponsorships, website visibility, and word of mouth.
- Featured companies have the additional value of customized co-branded campaigns with the flexibly to achieve your organization’s marketing objectives.
Corporate Social Responsibility Increases employee Engagement & Productivity*
- Employees want engagement opportunities: 73% said they wish their company would do more to support a cause or social issue – what better way than to meaningfully engage your employees and even their families in the Inland Ocean Coalition’s unique approach to ocean conservation.
- Employee engagement can generate greater pride, loyalty, and passion toward the company’s mission, which can increase productivity by up to 43%.
- 92% say they feel a strong sense of loyalty to their company (vs. 61% for those who are not involved in employee engagement opportunities).
- Ultimately, partnering with the Inland Ocean Coalition gives your employees pride that they helped develop a healthier, more sustainable community.
Corporate Social Responsibility Enhances Reputation*
- 85% of Americans say they have a more positive image of a company that supports a cause they care about.
- 59% of Americans stated that a company’s commitment to a social issue is important when deciding in which stocks or mutual funds to invest.
- 69% said it is important when deciding where to work.
* Each statistical citation provided through Front Range Source, a nonprofit consulting agency.
Thank you for considering a Corporate Partnership with the Inland Ocean Coalition.